Irwin Drug, Inc. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Irwin Drug, Inc. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from October 23, 2013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to Rx Refills.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Delivery of your Rx Refills from Irwin Drug, Inc. and Irwin Drug Compounding.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to customer needs.
- We will never sell, rent or share your information in any way, period.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we may collect online. Our site is protected by a secure socket layer from Trustwave which encrypts the information collected through forms.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to subscribe to our blog or any other promotional lists designed to be used for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by unsubscribing at the bottom of any article received.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, ever.